Login Search

Huge NBA and MLB board, who ya got?

Last Post

Default Huge NBA and MLB board, who ya got?

27 games in total.

Not too many NBA lines out yet, but I see a few plays.

The total for the Nets/T'Wolves game makes no sense to me. It opened at 202.5 and quickly went up to 205. This seems like a game which should have a total of 195. It is always a good bet to bet that a Nets home game won't go over 200, especially 205. I really like under 205.

The Magic have not been playing too well lately and are banged up and I don't think they will be able to cover 8 points against the Bucks. I like Milwaukee +8 and I also like under 180.5, when these two teams meet up it is usually a low scoring affair.

I like under 7.5 in the Rays/Angels game, I may play the first 5 innings under though. Rays can't score at all and Weaver being on the mound won't help.

I like the Braves +108, gonna keep fading the Brewers until they win one, this club is crappy.

Also thinking about under 8.5 in the Phillies/Mets game, too crappy offensive clubs.

Nets/Twolves total now up to 206 and the Phillies game o/u is now 8.

Gotta keep betting the Reds, love them today when they take on Houston.

Jumping on White Sox -115, don't think the line will get much better than this. The Sox bats have been producing and Floyd shouldn't have problems with the Royals line up.

Going with under 4.5 (-125) in the Phils/Mets game instead of the game under 8. Also got first 5 under 5 on the Cubs/Dbacks game.

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
Good luck guys. Eddie, what's your angle on the Mets? Dfb, I'm scared of Orlando coming off a loss. Plus, been getting buried with dogs lately.
Mets will hit Hamels and Young will pitch well against the Philly lineup...ML has dropped a lot since opening, and Mets desperately need this win before they face Roy and Lee the next 2 games of series.