Login Search

BatemanPatrickl Restricted User

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
Ok check...I have not been in Sammys thread in 2 days... I went back in my posts to 8am yesterday and only answered back 3 people that said something first... And the quotes are directly batemans in the posts...I excluded all of the ones he directed at me that I did not answer once..... otherwise there would be around 70 to 100.... everyone should read post #58...in this thread... Shari have a good night time for me to start grading the results in my thread...also I know you played a lot more games in my baseball thread than you mentioned...just checked your posts in their last year...
G, have you lost the plot??? I'm not sure what your baseball thread has to do with anything in here but I have made two posts in your thread EVER. Both were at the end of April last year:

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
Finally subscribed to this thread because I keep losing it amongst all the others on here. Awesome to see your system working so well so far!! Best of luck on all of your plays
Best of luck G! Awesome to see your system doing so well
I told you I followed your thread and then decided that there was no way I was laying heavy chalk every day. To be honest, I think I'd be exaggerating to say I played 3 games during that whole week between posts. I don't lay that chalk in a sport I've been betting for over 10 years - why would I do it following some random dude on the Internet?

Now I understand how these threads get so off track

Canuck, I'm just going to assume he's hitting the bottle tonight.

"Also I know you played a lot more games in my baseball thread than you mentioned...just checked your posts in their last year.."

After he "checked" my 2 posts, that's the conclusion he came to???

Has to be booze. No other explanation. Because I'm sure he's not the type of guy who hoped I wouldn't remember when and what I posted in that thread.

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
G's PKs you're coming off worse than Bateman here. Just gotta learn to let things go.

the point was bateman threw more insults in a 4 hour period than most throw in a year and this was after he was given his 10th break this year..begged to get back on...and did the same thing all over again...he also wrote a long apology letter to everyone here and the attck started almost immediately again ....

Canuck, I'm just going to assume he's hitting the bottle tonight. "Also I know you played a lot more games in my baseball thread than you mentioned...just checked your posts in their last year.." After he "checked" my 2 posts, that's the conclusion he came to??? Has to be booze. No other explanation. Because I'm sure he's not the type of guy who hoped I wouldn't remember when and what I posted in that thread.
Shari, get back in the kitchen, pal.

I get that but it's ironic how he gets banned for taking jabs at people and you're greasing the system getting people to nominate your posts(which aren't worth nominations) for points that supposedly you only use for Wal-Mart gift cards? Who cares if he was being a prick, it's the internet. What you quoted in this thread wasn't even that bad.

Canuck, I'm just going to assume he's hitting the bottle tonight.

"Also I know you played a lot more games in my baseball thread than you mentioned...just checked your posts in their last year.."

After he "checked" my 2 posts, that's the conclusion he came to???

Has to be booze. No other explanation. Because I'm sure he's not the type of guy who hoped I wouldn't remember when and what I posted in that thread.
It was a joke... even better no hang over in the morning...have a good night everyone...have to read a few posts that are interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
I get that but it's ironic how he gets banned for taking jabs at people and you're greasing the system getting people to nominate your posts(which aren't worth nominations) for points that supposedly you only use for Wal-Mart gift cards? Who cares if he was being a prick, it's the internet. What you quoted in this thread wasn't even that bad.
again that was just the last few hours...he had hundreds more insults....also the nominations are given by choice...

again that was just the last few hours...he had hundreds more insults....also the nominations are given by choice...
True, but when you keep mentioning it and making it seem like you will only continue to post whatever crap you're posting...then your 'followers' have no choice.

Glad you're still with us G, I know you were pissed SBR cut us non pros to 2 pts a day.
Hopefully Pro's will step up and give you what us non pro's can't. ()
GL in your season, If I use your picks, expect my 2 cents.

Well yes...what do you want me to say....

Also remember when the season starts the posts can be nominated for points by clicking on the gray thumb...within the post itself... 10 clicks gets me nominated for a few points...there will be no making up what the new rules cause in point loss...but I will still provide the winners...

Classic.

Guys I need one more click on the gray thumb in post #3 to end the night thanks....will grade all games tonight....Nice game for Ohio St with Hancock out for George Mason they ammounced it about two minutes before the game for those that were listening ....
Thanks 5 more clicks needed only now to end the day for the nominations...but must click the thumb in post #3 with the power rankings thanks...still getting nominations but in wrong posts...your was fine...
6 more clicks on thumb in post #3 needed great run by the Mountaineers!
Anyone wanting to add a nomination post #3 only now to finish the day need 10 clicks there

canuckG talk about classic....here is one of your posts begging to get into chat 10 minutes ago....you nust be bored...but I have to go...find someone else to bother...see ya!
so begging for points compared to asking to get unbanned from chat when im unbanned here. Yeah big comparison. Difference is you're serious and I'm not...I rarely use chat. Good night sweetie, I'll make sure to nominate your posts tomorrow.