Login Search

Republican vs Democrat : Nominated Post

Last Post

Default Republican vs Democrat : Nominated Post

Originally posted on 05/06/2024:

Quote Originally Posted by Dante-vitterd-greget View Post
I want more on Dems in Arizona Senate too -175 but can only get down 500 max at BOL. Any other books do Senate races I know Bookmaker is only doing the Presidential race but that's ok they basically got no limit on that one. BOL has limited Prez race to 1k so far (they will up those limits closer to November).
I envy your bookie

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
Don't, envy to much he is playing with house money from 2020!

Dwight, what was your prediction for house seats before the 2022 mid-terms? You can be honest with this.
I don't remember but i wasn't calling a red wave that's for certain. I do believe the gop will have the house, senate and the presidency is a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
I don't remember but i wasn't calling a red wave that's for certain. I do believe the gop will have the house, senate and the presidency is a few months.
Possible, I'm a wait see. There are a lot of races that could go either way tight margins. I do think DEMs pick up a few in Florida. I am interested in seeing turn out numbers and new legal voter numbers for Florida with Abortion being on the ticket. Putting it in the people's hands where it belongs take the crooked government out of it.

Possible, I'm a wait see. There are a lot of races that could go either way tight margins. I do think DEMs pick up a few in Florida. I am interested in seeing turn out numbers and new legal voter numbers for Florida with Abortion being on the ticket. Putting it in the people's hands where it belongs take the crooked government out of it.
are you referring to abortion in Florida?

Yes, it is on the ticket for November. To go to the 24-week rule. With exceptions on anything more.
I am not pro-abortion as you know.

DeSantis will win Florida again but I even though I am against murder, I do think a 15-week rule is a more than fair compromise, which is still longer than several European countries.

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
I am not pro-abortion as you know.

DeSantis will win Florida again but I even though I am against murder, I do think a 15-week rule is a more than fair compromise, which is still longer than several European countries.
They have a 7 week right now. I am probably one of the only people, that don't have a strong opinion on this issue. They will have the largest turnout in history, or they should.
At what point do YOU call it murder?

They have a 7 week right now. I am probably one of the only people, that don't have a strong opinion on this issue. They will have the largest turnout in history, or they should.
At what point do YOU call it murder?
that's not easy to answer but this is a perfect explanation ...

If abortion isn't murder, then why can someone be charged with double homicide if the woman was pregnant?

I get the "my body my choice" argument, except for the fact that its not just "your body" is it? Rape, incest, and danger to the mother's life I am fine with.