Originally posted on 12/08/2019:

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
nah bro

WE WANT CLEMSON NOW give us 4 weeks to prepare. You gotta beat them either way so might as well do it in Glendale where Buckeye nation is strong!

Here is a fun trivia question for ya banker, how many wins does Clemson have against rank opponents?

the answer is 0. That’s right a big goose egg.
Did you go to osu? If not can the stupid fukken “we”, you are not on the team, you didn’t go to the school. They don’t even claim you as a fan, it “they” not we.

Last I checked Clemson hasn’t lost in how long? Won 2 of last 3 championships. If you don’t think half the acc just as good as big 10 cause rankings by other unqualified morons I can’t help you. Both Virginia schools are among 25 best in country: Pitt is close. Wake right behind them. But hey you believe wiscy was 8 cause the networks want 2 top 10 teams to put on screen for dumb fukks like you.

Always been your problem and why you never win. You too fukkin ignorant to learn shit when someone telling you shit you obviously don’t know. Winners pay attention and learn as I have from many smart ppl over the years. Big mouth losers just keep spewing garbage to listen to themselves sound like fox or espn which must mean something!! (It doesn’t).

Same shit when I try to teach you bout bases. Just wasting my time cause you a lifetime fukkin moron.