originally posted on 01/03/2013:

Shari/others-

It is astonishing to me that the level of insensitivity and mind boggling stupidity that is displayed when people say we should stop posting every day about bi. A book stole 1.5 million dollars from players after sbr stated a number of times our funds were safe there. This is not only the biggest thing to ever hit this board but it is the biggest thing ever in the offshore industry bc if a bailout is not reached than offshore betting and sbr lose all credibility and a lot of future business. Also, excuse me if the number of views on one of many bi threads doesnt have enough views for you. I lost a life changing amount of money. Money i worked several years to earn and i will not let this issue die until a bailout is reached. In addition, how an industry as a whole cant do basic mathematical calculations to determine that their businesses and future bottom line profits would increase thru a structured bailout is perplexing. Any book who wanted to make money in the future wouldnt think of this bi situation as a problem but rather an opportunity to take in player deposits, revive dormant accounts, build their brand thru customer loyalty, and most of all make money when most people dont get thru their rollover anyways. Reputable books were and continue and continue to discuss a bailout and if sbr, their moderators and owners had any shred of decency they would exercise their considerable power to help facilitate a bailout. I wont give up hope of reclaiming my money and others shouldnt either until every last bailout option is explored.