Login Search

Canadian Football Week 10

Last Post

Back to the regular 4 games a week.......

Here are a few early lines....Maybe wise to get in early

Montreal -4 total 58.5
Sask-3 total 51
Calgary -5 total 57
Hamilton -3 total 54.5

All home teams favored by a field goal or more. The totals remain high as well.

BC at Montreal

Montreal has won 3 straight games.
British Columbia: 4-4 SU, 2-5-1 ATS
Montreal: 5-3 SU, 5-3 ATS
BC play well against East teams

British Columbia is 8-1 ATS in its last 9 games when playing on the road against Montreal
British Columbia is 11-2 SU in its last 13 games when playing Montreal
British Columbia is 15-3 ATS in its last 18 games when playing Montreal

Could this game be another shoot-out going over 58.5
I wish the total was at 53 or so.....I would back up the truck for that one with the over. BC defence equals swiss cheese this year. Montreal's hot offensively. Will Buck Pierce start. Anthony Calvillo with a whopping 20-5 TD/Int ratio.

I like over 58.5 so far but will wait till closer to game time to pull trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Marigold HD View Post
Under is 7-2 in MONT last 9 home games.

On paper Montreal dominates in every category.

BC's favourable record against Montreal was when BC was a good team.

The only possible play for me would be Montreal -5

Quote Originally Posted by betplom View Post
I believe this line on Montreal will continue to get pounded, it's now at 5.5 but will likely get to 7 or 7.5 by game time.

I hope you are right......i would gladly take my chances getting a TD with the Lions. I can't see it reaching there though.

Quote Originally Posted by Marigold HD View Post
BC at Montreal

Raining in Montreal tonight. The line now is 58.5 i seen. I dont see this game going over with the rain. Im from BC and go to every home game and watch every game religiously and i honestly dont see BC winning this game. Pierce possible could know this is his last chance to show Buono he can start but i dont think he will do much.

Quote Originally Posted by EmceeDusty View Post
Raining in Montreal tonight. The line now is 58.5 i seen. I dont see this game going over with the rain. Im from BC and go to every home game and watch every game religiously and i honestly dont see BC winning this game. Pierce possible could know this is his last chance to show Buono he can start but i dont think he will do much.
60% chance of showers:
http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/CAQC0363

I'm liking the under due to recent history of unders at Montreal, weather conditions, and the fact its a natural grass surface.

I may have been a little optimistic in thinking the spread will hit 7 but 6 is a fairly reasonable expectation.

I don't want to pull you guys off the under in tonights game but do not take the under hoping for weather. Winds are very light and there is no rain anywhere within 4 hours of either direction of Montreal, so do not count on rain during this game or any kind of significant wind.