Login Search

My Week 5 Early Parlay

Last Post

Default My Week 5 Early Plays

Parlay - 2.5U

• San Diego - 6.0
  • Green Bay - 2.5
  • Atlanta - 3.0

First simple reasoning write-up here. Bare with me.

Even with being away, I think San Diego's offense will absolutely crush Oakland's defense. Expecting Oakland's offense to be good for 1 or 2 turnovers.

Green Bay coming off that close win last week. I think they'll come out helmets first and dominate to make a point. Washington loves giving up those passing yards and I think GB will take advantage of it.

Atlanta is easily a better team than the Browns. They'll allow a lot less yards than the Browns will, while putting up more. Probably the closest of the 3 in my opinion.

Opinions?
Last edited by castle; 10-06-10 at 03:16 AM. Reason: formatting/title change

New York Giants at Houston Over + 47.5
2U

Houston is the #1 Rushing team in the NFL currently, with the Giants rushing defense sitting at 22nd in the league. Houstons passing defense is pretty horrible too.

Houston - 3.0
2U

I think Houston's run game will be the determining factor in this match up. Giant's offense not being able to keep up.
Last edited by castle; 10-06-10 at 03:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by loopydude11 View Post
Parlayed: Balt/Den under 39 KC/Indy over 44 NO/ARI over 47
I'm liking the over on the Detroit game. I really see Detroit and St Louis battling all game.

St. Louis at Detroit (Over/Under) Over + 43.0
1.5U

..and that'll be it for NFL until we get a bit closer to Sunday. GL all.

Quote Originally Posted by gilbert91016 View Post
Like packers&falcons not sure about the chargers on the road raiders always play them tough I was thinking about the over on the game
Quote Originally Posted by hitman2010 View Post
all 3 plays look good, but SD giving away 6 pts here make me thinking about the close game by 3.
I definitely see your guys point about SD being Away but I see the Chargers offense completely dominating the game. I also think Gradkowski is in for at least 1 to 2 picks, easy.. and I think the Chargers will actually do something with the turnovers. Oakland's offense should be cake for the Chargers to stop this week. The passing game for SD is going to be a bit more light, I think they'll run at Oakland's bad run defense.