Login Search

ScottLocke's LOCKs(ok not quite locks)

Last Post

You could have got KC +3 all week long so can't really complain about that one. You were on the right side, but took it at far less value. I still don't understand why so many people here wait until the end of the week to make their picks. What is the wait for? Weather? Injuries? Unless it's a major player it shouldn't make or break a pick.

I agree wholeheartedly about the officiating in the IND/PHI game though. I had IND +3 and I'm an Eagles fan so let's just say it was the perfect outcome for me. lol But I could not believe some of those calls. PHI only had themselves to blame for the final score though. If they score one out of the 10 times they were in the red zone we wouldn't even be having this discussion. Reid had a great game plan.

Yeah, KC was +3 -130 juice, at least at my book, I didn't wanna pay that much juice. The ML was +115 at that time, so I essentially cost myself 25cents in juice. I really didn't expect the line to move so much though. Oh well, the Raiders winning isn't all bad, the Raiders are gonna be so over-rated now that there is gonna be so much value in fading them. Too bad they have a bye next week, would have been such an awesome spot to go against them. If you think the Eagles blew opportunities then you should have seen the Chiefs, they were blowing them left and right. And giving Thomas Jones 19 carries to Jamal Charles 10 was just a joke.

I'm sure the Eagles are just fine with the final score though, so doubt they are blaming anyone about anything, the roughing calling on Collie was just the worst, I remember a few on Vick that were worse than that hit. I do love the Eagles in the upcoming weeks though, there is gonna be so much value taking them, Andy Reid is so good after the bye week. The Eagles and the Chargers, I really think they are gonna start rolling after their bye week. Should be a good second half of the season with hopefully some better officiating.

I watched enough of the KC game to know they shouldn't have lost. The same thing happened vs BUF the week before. I don't understand a lot of their playcalling. They were ripping off huge runs against BUF, but went away from it for whatever reason. Great coaching staff, but they must be convinced Cassel is the next Brady.

Week #10 picks

Atlanta Falcons -1... 2.2U to win 2U
Ravens/Falcons Under 43.5... 2.2U to win 2U
St Louis Rams +6... 4.4U to win 4U
Philadelphia Eagles -3... 6.6U to win 6U
Eagles/Redskins Over 42... 1.1U to win 1U

POTW
New England Patriots +5... 7.7U to win 7U

6 point teaser
Indianapolis Colts -1/Houston Texans +7.5... 3.3U to win 3U

Also have a few small leans, may add a couple more later in the week for 1 unit.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottLocke View Post
Week #10 picks

POTW

6 point teaser

Also have a few small leans, may add a couple more later in the week for 1 unit.
Adding 1 unit;

Ravens/Falcons Under 44... 1.1U to win 1U

Week #10 picks

POTW

6 point teaser

Too many good picks to pass up this week... adding;

Miami Dolphins +1... 1.1U to win 1U
Chicago Bears +1... 1.1U to win 1U
Houston Texans +1... 1.1 to win 1U
Denver Broncos +1... 1.1 to win 1U
Carolina Panthers +7... 1.1U to win 1U

Nice week Scott. Best week since? I mean, what 7-3? Though it's not over yet...I'll be rooting for the Redskins as I basically have a +350 ML on them.

Quote Originally Posted by ssk13809 View Post
Scott is our 70% ATS (over 24+ games) bet still on?

I'm 6-0 now
Hey Scott that is 8-0-1.

Just give me the 200 points right now. I told you I hit 80-90% on my ATS "Locks" and "Near Locks". You made it way too easy by asking for just 70%.

Might as well give me the 200 points right now.

Quote Originally Posted by ssk13809 View Post
Nice week Scott. Best week since? I mean, what 7-3? Though it's not over yet...I'll be rooting for the Redskins as I basically have a +350 ML on them. Hey Scott that is 8-0-1. Just give me the 200 points right now. I told you I hit 80-90% on my ATS "Locks" and "Near Locks". You made it way too easy by asking for just 70%. Might as well give me the 200 points right now.
Skins aren't gonna win tomorrow without A LOT of luck.

You might hit 70%, I still think its funny you think you can achieve the numbers of 70% ATS and 90% MLs long term (over 100s of picks)

Skins aren't gonna win tomorrow without A LOT of luck.

You might hit 70%, I still think its funny you think you can achieve the numbers of 70% ATS and 90% MLs long term (over 100s of picks)
Well no sh*t I might hit 70% now. lol.

I'm 8-0. Even coin flipping could get 70% at this point. Bad bet by you period. If you had offered 80% I would've accepted. You made it too easy by saying 70%. That's why it was a bad bet by you.

I never said 90% MLs. 90% on LOCK ATS Plays. Which I'm 4-0 this year, and I posted my last year results (with links) showing me go 7-0. I'm 80+% on "Near Lock" ATS plays, which is what I used in my thread along with my LOCK ATS Plays.

It's my LOCK and "Near Lock" ATS Plays that have gotten me to 8-0 so far.

As for the Redskins, well come on it's +350 ML, that's not a bad bet for me at this point. I know they will have to get lucky, but I have some inside sources that say the result tomorrow will be surprising. Think DAL-NYG today but to a lesser degree.