Login Search

1 NFLX Play Sunday

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by PROfitableEnergy View Post
I don't like this play. Moving to 12-10 today. Steer clear of this play, IMO Steelers are the square play tonight.
This is a classic case of coach that likes to win in preseason facing coach that can't wait for regular season to start.

Tomlin is 12-3 in preseason and said he is treating this week as dress rehearsal for real season.

McDaniels is 1-5 in preseason, he held out 16 players last week and said he will do what is best for the team and will keep regulars out of harm's way as much as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
This is a classic case of coach that likes to win in preseason facing coach that can't wait for regular season to start.

Tomlin is 12-3 in preseason and said he is treating this week as dress rehearsal for real season.

McDaniels is 1-5 in preseason, he held out 16 players last week and said he will do what is best for the team and will keep regulars out of harm's way as much as possible.
I appreciate this valuable information LT, and have nothing but great respect for your knowledge here. What are you thinking with the o/u? 38 points I got. Considering a play at the under?