Login Search

Fantasy Football Sleepers

Last Post

Default Fantasy Football Sleepers

ok i may suck at betting sometimes but Fantasy football is my specialty, in fact, almost the reason i live.

I will post some sleepers i think can help you win a championship. Some of these might not be who you want starting but will help you with debth and bye weeks.

1. This is the deepest year ever for quarterbacks in the history of fantasy football,
Guys like carson palmer and eli manning will not even be a top 12 qb taken in your
league.
Kevin Kolb is no longer a sleeper if you have been doing mock drafts. He is averaging pick 8 at qb with cutler at 9..
I recommend waiting on a qb and take a guy like flacco,ryan or palmer late and
take Alex Smith, lienart or even stafford as your backup and load up at rb or wr.

2. Running backs: If you can't get a top rb, just wait,especially in a ppr league
My #1 ranked sleeper rb is Justin Forsett.
Forsett ran the ball 114 times for 619 yards for a 5.4 average and 41 receptions
for 350 yards. He only had 20 carries through week 9 and is the clear cut #1 rb and his new head coach loves him and he has great hands.

If your in a heavy td league or need another ppr guy, take Tim Hightower late.
Hightower is the backup but he did get 8 td and 63 receptions last year. Nothing
wrong with 63 rec in a ppr league. He is going very late in drafts but will get alot
of goaline duty and has great hands. Arizona will be a run 1st heavy team this year with Lienart at qb and will have alot of dump passes to Hightower

Want a rookie Rb in the last round? Take Jonathon Dwyer of Pittsburgh. He might not see much action but if Mendenhall gets hurt he will be the starter. He is 5.11 225. His stock fell after a bad combine and because he ran in the spread at Gtech, but its the last round and worth a shot.

3. Wr: Alot of sleepers at wr this year. First on my list is Lee Evans
Lee will no longer be distracted by T Owens. Evans had 612 yards but did
get 7 td and with an improved o line and running game , owens is a perfect player
for your bye weeks and to fill in for injuries. If your loaded at your other 2 wr spots, nothing wrong with lee evans as your 3rd wr. He is my 4th wr in most leagues.
Evans likes the diversity of coach Chan Gailey's offense, which will make Evans a moving target by putting him in motion more and lining him up at several spots, The Buffalo News reports

Malcon Floyd: The Vincent Jackson contract situation is ugly and if Floyd truly is going to be Rivers’ No. 1 WR – and it’s looking more and more likely – then he’s grossly undervalued.

Mike Wallace of pitt: An awesome talent, but you have to draft him as a starter and his value is tied to a QB who won’t play until Week 6 (due to suspension, then a bye).

Demaryius Thomas:
He’s in the right city to make an immediate impact given how badly the Broncos need help on the outside.

Tight End: tight end is even more deeper than qb

Zach Miller: The quarterback upgrade in Oakland improves Miller’s situation substantially – Campbell has been known to target his TE.

Greg Olsen: Within Martz’ system tight ends are historically invisible. Olsen frankly shouldn’t be flirting with TE1 status in 12-team leagues but this could be the first as he is the most talented tight end martz has seen in awhile. You can get a starting tight end and get olsen as your backup. He is averaging pick 14 at tight end .