Login Search

Play-off Pick Pt3!

Last Post

Default Play-off Pick Pt3!

You can all start with the avalanche of:mockery,ridicule,derisions and even vilifications because of my beliefs that The Jacksonville Jaguars will NOT ONLY cover at 13.5 but will actually beat a over-confident,annoyingly smug and classless New-England coach and team.The blueprint for a NE. defeat was drawn by the Colts early in the season only a Manning gaff cause them to lose that game.The lonely Eagles came 1 hart breaking bad play from Freely to pull a shocking win,subsequently the Jets and Giants came very close and only a combinations of "strange" calls(fix) and bad luck screwed them from a upset.
So the stage is set!Jacksonville is playing with house money, if they lose than so what?their season is already a success in view of their season record and play-off win vs Pitts.
They will be a veritable loose goose today and the weather even HERE in T.O.(no not f*cking Owens but Toronto Ontario)is near 50F,BUT Boston is much warmer than we are so even the weather is on their side.
I will not be reckless i am taking the +13.5 spread but if you happened to have your bankroll at a level beyond your expectations than pick the Jags to win SU the line must be humongous and so shall your smile be around 11pmE.

GO JAX+13.5 +1.00 (IF YOU WAIT 'TILL TONIGHT YOU MIGHT GET 14,i can't)
GOOD LUCK LADS!!!