Login Search

TB -3 @ atl looks good next week

Last Post

Default TB -3 @ atl looks good next week

TB completly outclasses ATL in everyway, is the best team in the division, will win the division and it would make since that they win this game. TB should be looking to be trying put some distance btwn themselves and car/no and are off a bye, I'm not getting traped right? Might walk into it even if u do say yes.

Only risks

dunn has been necromanced,
lockeroom seems back on the same page

Thoughts?

I'm going the other way. The Falcons are getting healthy (finally) Alge Crumpler returned to the lineup yesterday, catching the game winner. Jerious Norwood and Joe Horn DNP yesterday against Carolina, they will be back for TB. Byron Leftwich will likely be back under center as well. The Falcons defense is getting into a nice groove, and the return of Rod Coleman has really solidified the DL. Chris Houston is coming on very strong, giving the Falcons a very solid set of CB's. I think the Falcons win this game outright. Also, the Falcons have won 3 in a row ATS, and 5 out of the last 6 ATS. The NFC South is a stinky division this season, and if Atlanta beats TB on Sunday they will only be 1 game out of first. The Falcons are playing much better of late, particularly on defense.
Last edited by BravoWhiskey; 11-12-07 at 10:08 AM.