Login Search

tonight adjusted spread

Last Post

I actually did notice the same thing at bookmaker. I have been betting a couple of adjusted spreads the last few weeks and yes, the adjusted spread typically is 6 to 7 points from the spread. I thought that is was very unusual that the adjusted spread was only 1-1.5 points from the posted spread.

I'm not sure exactly what it means, but my opinion is that the odds makers think that this is going to be a very low scoring game and +15 to +16 would be too big of a number.

What are your thoughts on this??

Quote Originally Posted by BandwagonFan View Post
I actually did notice the same thing at bookmaker. I have been betting a couple of adjusted spreads the last few weeks and yes, the adjusted spread typically is 6 to 7 points from the spread. I thought that is was very unusual that the adjusted spread was only 1-1.5 points from the posted spread.

I'm not sure exactly what it means, but my opinion is that the odds makers think that this is going to be a very low scoring game and +15 to +16 would be too big of a number.

What are your thoughts on this??
No im waiting to see it go to 10 before gametime the rain and cold should make it sloppy and a hard hitting 2 teams running alot should make it close so +15 or +16 should be a good bet.