Login Search

NFL worst sport to watch in attendance?

Last Post

NFL blows live. Nothing better than going to an NCAA football game from a top team like the Penn St white out games. NHL next best than MLB and NBA. I am sure NCAA hoops is up there too but have never gone live. Had Lacrosse Wings season tickets back in 90s one year. That was great. Same year had Iverson rookie year season tickets.

It really all depends on what part of the Country you are from. I have found the most passionate fans are in the northeast. Lived in Florida for a while and going to a Tampa Rays game was so lame. It would be more interesting going to a senior citizen bingo game. No one yelling. No cursing. No chants... Fvcking crickets in an empty stadium where everything echoed..

1. College football
2. College basketball
3. Nhl
4. Nfl
5. Nba
6. Basball game - last game for me when winning team 1-5-0 - losing team 0-4-1 boring!!! 3 1/2 hour game too. Yes, i fell asleep!! Every batter steps out of box and adjust batting glove after every pitch and every pitcher scratches his nuts. That was enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
there is literally nothing great about going to a game

ill stick with friends/beer/couch....my own toilet and cheap beer without having to get home
You guys are insane. The ENERGY and passion of a live NFL is second to none. I love going as an opposing fan it makes it so much more crazy.

Hockey is a million times better live.

NBA is trash. Basketball is cool live but I prefer my players caring and not throwing up 3s all game.