Login Search

Why the fuk was my Steelers bet canceled?

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post

You don’t know shit about being nice to others, you racist piece of post whoring shit.

There are several SBR pros on here whom I respect appreciate their insight and commentary related to sports and current events, you are certainly not one of them.

You, drunk fuk Rudy and idiots like the non pro loser Modouchebag, can go take a fly’in leap into a heaping pile of shit for all I care.
Mike the whiny dumb shit who complains all day like a child.

You don’t know shit about being nice to others, you racist piece of post whoring shit.

There are several SBR pros on here whom I respect appreciate their insight and commentary related to sports and current events, you are certainly not one of them.

You, drunk fuk Rudy and idiots like the non pro loser Modouchebag, can go take a fly’in leap into a heaping pile of shit for all I care.

Lol.. Just confirmed my post on being nice to others..

Never change my hating bud.

Thank you SBR for restoring my two Pittsburgh bets and restoring my faith and confidence in the site.

These are really no different than a futures bet, as the game will be played and the bets were made correctly and at the stated odds at the time.
Does this make anyone else want to bet on Baltimore? or is it just me?

I don’t know Opti. All I do know is I made 2 legitimate 500 point bets on the Steelers at -4 with their next opponent, which is Baltimore, and now SBR is try’in to fuk me over on it.

It makes no fuk’in sense and a bullshit scam excuse for SBR not to pay a potential winner. It reeks of some shit you’d see at a sham book run by a jack off like Bobbywaves.

I thought SBR was better than that.

It’s certainly no way to treat an 11 year SBR Pro.
this guys crying about betpoints lmao

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
When I first started reading this thread I was like, “wow, this guy must have made some big wagers on this game since he’s so upset”

then I scroll down to see it was a bet points wager

Im sure SBR was “out to fukk you over”
Hey guess what douchebag, last time I checked SRB points are worth Bitcoin.

You been living under a fuk’in rock or something?

I follow all my cash bets with points bets. I had a over a grand in cash riding on this game. Winner!
Last edited by mikejamm; 12-03-20 at 04:48 AM.

Hey guess what douchebag, last time I checked SRB points are worth Bitcoin.

You been living under a fuk’in rock or something?

I follow all my cash bets with points bets. I had a over a grand in cash riding on this game. Winner!
Congrats on the win Mike

I still thinks it's silly the attitude you had when you made this thread. SBR was correct to void the bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
We use Bookmaker rules Mike.

Bets are considered official after 55 minutes of play. If 55 minutes of play is not conducted, a bet on the team is treated as no action, and a parlay bet will be reduced accordingly.

Bets on 1st, 2nd halves and all quarters will be considered action upon completion of the period in question.If the period is played under shortened conditionals, all wagers on that period will be deemed no action.

Bets on spread, money line, totals for the whole game and all bets on second halves always include overtime scoring. Bets for the 4th quarter do not include overtime scoring.

Game must be played on the scheduled date and site.

All postseason wagers will have action as long as the game is completed within 30 days from the original start date.
Rules don’t matter here