Login Search

I will have all 4 NFL winners this weekend

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
Play # 1. Saints/Cardinals under 57(3x)

While i dont like making plays this early this line is moving around and might drop to 56 by gametime. I want max value for my under even though i'm not that concerned about it reaching this crazy #. The cards defense should play a little better you would think. The big thing here will be the saints defense. People just dont realize that this defense creates turnovers at key moments and will do so again today.I see the saints with 2 weeks to prepare and not really worried about who they were going to play cause gb and zona are both scoring teams should have had enough time to cause the cards some problems. People really underrate the saints coaches.
If you have to worry about a line change of 1 point on a totals wager, you have made a lousy wager. The wager itself is not that bad, but who cares if the line is 57or 56? Bottom line is that the total is actually going up. Some books have it at 57.5 now. The first half is key, because defenses usually fall apart in the 2nd half, as they did in the Green Bay-Arizona game. We had 34 points scored in the 1st half, and 62 scored in the 2nd half of that game.

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
If you have to worry about a line change of 1 point on a totals wager, you have made a lousy wager. The wager itself is not that bad, but who cares if the line is 57or 56? Bottom line is that the total is actually going up. Some books have it at 57.5 now. The first half is key, because defenses usually fall apart in the 2nd half, as they did in the Green Bay-Arizona game. We had 34 points scored in the 1st half, and 62 scored in the 2nd half of that game.
Why wouldn't you want the extra point? How many games have you won or lost because of a lousy point.... Getting the best number you can is part of the gig, so it has nothing to do with a lousy wager

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post

There's nothing funnier than Bigdaddy, the biggest smartass and poser (nonbettor sissy) telling probably the best handicapper in here about why he's making a bad bet...classic...

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaOmega View Post
it seems like everyone on this forum is on the under, so does that constitute that the public (this forum) is on the under?

Dont let that fool you. I already saw some guy post over is the easiest play of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
Im not really worried about people criticizing my picks its part of the deal when you actually post plays. One thing i must ask is how the hell can you be gambling and say 1 point is no big deal. Honestly that amazes me.
so true...especially when it's a hook number...the over under can easily be decided by a late field goal...