Login Search

Indy and the Over - Blowout tonight = Easy Money (2-0 NFL 2015 so far)

Last Post

Default Indy and the Over - Blowout tonight = Easy Money (2-0 NFL 2015 so far)

Back for my second NFL pick of the season.

If you recall last Thursday I had Broncos and the over wrapped in with a bunch of props that juiced up the spread against both the Broncos and the over for added payout. I cashed on all of my prop bets and regular bets and tripled my money on that game.

I am predicting a Steelers/SF-esque blowout.

The Jets beat the Browns with 2 QBs in play, one of which never got warm. The Colts will play TY Hilton tonight, but he'll be a limited factor in my opinion. The game against the Bills was a bit of an abberation, but the Bills O at the end of the NE game showed they're not to be written off. The Jets are a different team - and with Indy at home in that loud ass stadium, under perfect conditions, I'm predicting all Indy.

I'm back with my second post of this year calling for the same scenario with Indy tonight, at home. It's going to be a bloodbath blowout against the Jets. With the line now down to -6 and the o/u now at just 45, I am betting like Indy could cover the o/u themselves tonight. I expect Luck to pass for 3 TD's and Gore to run for two. I'm also expecting a D/ST TD and a massacre from Indy.

Luck, like Manning, will find his form at home tonight. The NY Jets are a laughing stock of the NFL and despite the oddsmakers giving them some love heading into the game tonight, the sharps are on the Colts tonight.

I predict 42-17, Colts.

Colts -3.5 -150
Colts -6 -110
Over 45 -110
Colts -14.5 +275
Over 54.5 +280

All lines from Bookmaker.

Good luck everyone.

2015 NFL Season: 2-0