Login Search

Here's how I know the Cowboys win tonight......

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post
idiot Opie is not SBRjohn, lol

come on now, overstepping a bit
your a fukkin fool if u dont think all the "mods" had their fukkin hands in the cookie jar on the bet islands cluster fukk...believe me they all did their part in helping steal the posters money...why people still support this site after they basically admit to stealing posters money is fukkin beyond me...just goes to show how fukked up this world is today...its ok for others to steal from you but as long as we get a few free points or a few pizzas then we dont care...lol stupid fukkin pros

Quote Originally Posted by romecloneout View Post
your a fukkin fool if u dont think all the "mods" had their fukkin hands in the cookie jar on the bet islands cluster fukk...believe me they all did their part in helping steal the posters money...why people still support this site after they basically admit to stealing posters money is fukkin beyond me...just goes to show how fukked up this world is today...its ok for others to steal from you but as long as we get a few free points or a few pizzas then we dont care...lol stupid fukkin pros
ok dumbass, unicorns are real also

go jump please

Quote Originally Posted by romecloneout View Post
if you werent such a whiny bitch in 90% of your posts before all this went down, someone might give a fuk what you have to say