Login Search

Here's how I know the Cowboys win tonight......

Last Post

Garcon comes back from injury and they've won 6 in a row. The read option is hard to stop but its much harder when you have a explosive WR that keeps the safeties on their toes and not sitting on the run. Romo/Bryant have played well too but the Boys secondary is just too weak. Not a lock like the Gmen/Cowboys winner take all last year but Washington wins by 4

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Boyne Mountain? I was skiing there last year, nice place. Bar atop the hill I got destroyed at and then had to ski annihilated back down.
That's the place!

Not quite like the Rocky Mountain ski resorts I'm used too....but lots of fun nevertheless. And really close to our friends place, so that made it a great trip.

Game is a toss-up. The focus is all wrong - it's not whether Romo or RG3 are clutch - they are both playing well.

The Redskins have the edge because their defense isn't hurt. Cowboys have Ratliff gone, and Ware is going to play hurt. Cowboys pass rush without Ratliff is pathetic.

Cowboys are losing not because of Romo, but because of their defense. Last week was a great example. When your offense scores 30+ points, they did a great job. When your defense gives up 30+ points, they did a horrible job.