Login Search

Brady and the Pats 6.5 favorite at home vs Manning

Last Post

Default Brady and the Pats 6.5 favorite at home vs Manning

I hate Manning with a passion but I respect him 110%. I usually don't bet on my team, to many emotions already flowing....But I think Brady and Co finally found their grove in the 2nd half vs the Bills (whose defense is just as good as Denvers) What side of the fence are you on?

Brady owns Peyton over the years. Now Peyton is in his twilight with lesser weapons, I don't see an improvement.

Brady torched Denver's defense for 6 TDs last year in the playoffs (Pats 45 Broncs 10), Brady cuts this team up.

At the very least, toss the Pats in some teasers, the numbers are right.

Peyton owned Brady in 2005 AND 2006... IN New England

then 2006 playoffs, some sort of 38 pt, 32 point 2nd half... 18 pt comeback victory, directed a masterful game winning drive

2007 Colts were up by 10 vs the Pats and injuries across the board in that game... and the defense got shredded in the 4th and blew the game to the Pats... that's ok, if not for that... would of never had the 18-0 Pats get beat in the Super Bowl

2009, Oh... just a 17 pt 4th quarter comeback by Peyton Manning. Game winning TD throw zipped to Wayne with 10 seconds left.. 35-34... also known as the "4th and 2" game.

2010... Pats at home killing the Colts D again but almost let Manning direct his team to another 17 pt 4th quarter comeback but lucked out with 1 bad pass late in the game, saving their ass from complete embarrassment in back 2 back years

Only time Brady beat Manning was when they played twice a year in 2001 before the league re-arranged the divisions and that 2001 Colts team went 6-10 no playoffs. Also won in playoffs in 03 and 04 but that was when the Pats were the Super Bowl contender and the Colts were just becoming a playoff team under Dungy but still without a defense to win in the playoffs.

8-4 is a joke

if anything, this game will see at least 52 pts... over is close to a lock, either side at +14 is a lock, so tease up the Broncos and go to sleep