Login Search

Wacky prop bets worth looking at.......

Last Post

Default Wacky prop bets worth looking at.......

Basically i'm in a prop bet competition. The person with the most correct wins $5,000. Some of these as you know and figure are insanely stupid, like what color will Al Michaels tie be? But some of these actually takes some knowledge and skill. I have a few question and leans if ya'll can give me some help/insight. Im basically studying now and hoping to find some helpfull tips. Here are some..............

1.)Who will punt more?(No idea on this statistic on who actually does, im thinking Pats as I like Giants D more?)

2.)Who will have the longest punt? (Dont know whose got a better leg Weatherford or Mesko?)

3.) Will a challenge be overturned? (Whats the stat on on challenges?)

4.) Who will have more penalty yds? (Again stats on this? Which team has more penalty yds?)

5.) Which QB will get sacked more? (Giants D-line is nasty, leaning Brady)

6.) Which team will challenge first? (This could be a coin flip, but who challenges more Coughlin or Bellichick?

7.) How will the Patriots be introduced? Offense, Defense, or as a team? (Wouldnt it be team? Im confused on this one)

8.) How will the Giants be introduced? Offense, Defense, or as a team? (Wouldnt it be team? Im confused on this one)

Thanks all, would love to hear some feedback

...i only take +ev props...and been very profitable too...can really help on the crzy props they are all toss-ups

but i am excited to see them all out and make some picks...goodluck
Last edited by 5mike5; 01-31-12 at 12:02 PM.

Can you post the full list?

Quote Originally Posted by BoutDemCowboys
7.) How will the Patriots be introduced? Offense, Defense, or as a team? (Wouldnt it be team? Im confused on this one)

8.) How will the Giants be introduced? Offense, Defense, or as a team? (Wouldnt it be team? Im confused on this one)
In regular season and other playoff games, either the offensive or defensive starters are introduced individually by name over the PA system. Only the team name was announced in the last few Super Bowls ("Introducing the NFC champion Green Bay Packers" or something like that), and the players and staff all run out together. Sam Elliott did voiceover for a video that played on TV and in the stadium before each team came out last year.

Some more wild ones:

9.) How many Budweiser commercials during the game? (Doesn anyone actually know this average stat?)

10.) Kickoff to end of game how many times will they show the stadium from the blimp? (again anyone have a stat on this?)

11.) Al Michaels tie will be what color? (No effing idea? LOL went with red)

12.) Gatorade color dumped on coach? (No idea? went with yellow)

13.) Name a song Madonna will sing at halftime? (was tipped on this one. her new hit single is "give me all your lovin")

14.) National Anthem o/u 2 min? (tipped on this too. Kelly Clarkson usually sings a faster than Aguilera who did it in 1 min and 54 seconds last year)

15.) How many planes will do the "fly over" before the game? (I saw its usually 4, but not sure on this)

Want a real crazy one?

What will be higher:
Ahmad Bradshaw Receiving Yards
Chris Bosh Points (vs toronto)

pk, -115 on either one

Probably gonna play bradshaw. Toronto is so bad I could see bosh getting limited minutes, especially with d wade back. bradshaw should be good for 30 yards rec. and bosh won't put up 30.