Login Search

STL/SEA In Game

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
Wow, that's awesome man good to hear. LOL at Freddie the Falcon scaring your daughter, that's funny! That huge second half comeback yesterday must of boosted the teams confidence for the rest of the season. Enjoy the game on Thursday, we should be able to take care of the Jaguars in our dome. Really looking forward to the day after Christmas MNF game against those Saints. Let's go Falcons
Yep I will be rooting hard in the stands Thursday. I was hoping for a little lower line. I noticed it was 10.5 today. And I usually like to go a little larger when im at the game. Falcons aren't covering spreads like last year. But fuk it, we will see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
they won't let him throw on 1st down, but on a 4th and 1 they let him throw and they have S Jax...brilliant gameplan
I don't understand what STL is trying to do on offense... All those handoffs to set up the play action pass and then shooting for too much when the Hawks are opening up in the middle for short gains. All with a QB that's missed 3 games due to injury and clearly isn't in sync for the longer throws yet... Foolish.