Login Search

Prop bets for tonight

Last Post

Lurker here with a question on prop bets. This one seems a little too good to be true, and I'm wondering why it is 5dimes lists it this way...

NYG total punts made o8½ -120
NOR total punts made u8½ +100

So if NOR punts less than 8.5 times, it's a win? That's how it reads to me. If this refers to combined punts of both teams, then obviously it's much more risky, but shouldn't the team name abbreviations be absent from the lines?

Not sure if I want to put money on this one, as 5dimes states somewhere on their site that bets on lines that are misstated receive no action.

Quote Originally Posted by nimbuszero View Post
Lurker here with a question on prop bets. This one seems a little too good to be true, and I'm wondering why it is 5dimes lists it this way...

NYG total punts made o8½ -120
NOR total punts made u8½ +100

So if NOR punts less than 8.5 times, it's a win? That's how it reads to me. If this refers to combined punts of both teams, then obviously it's much more risky, but shouldn't the team name abbreviations be absent from the lines?

Not sure if I want to put money on this one, as 5dimes states somewhere on their site that bets on lines that are misstated receive no action.
I took something like this last week with those terrible chiefs. I took over 9.5 total punts. they had 7 in the first half, but only 2 in the second half, so i missed it. too many turnovers. I'd take under 8.5 tonight.