Login Search

Tim Teblow - Is going to get me back in the GAME

Last Post

Default Tim Teblow - Is going to get me back in the GAME

Timmy Teblow... i gave up betting till sometime next year more than a month or so ago, but this bum keeps coming out ahead of these garbage games on top... unbelievable. needless to say... just like the Lions game, Tebow and the broncos will be destroyed again soon enough... and it is the perfect play to make 1 last deposit for the season and go all in with it fading Denver to start off for an easy win

No way Broncos keep winning or keep it close every game. a perfect spot bet. come on, won 18-15.... got the onside kick in that one, they ran for a million yards against oakland, tebow only passed for 120. 17-10 and 17-13 wins... one with a pick 6 to boot, other with only 2 completions entire game... 1 big pass in each game yeah ok

The Broncos have won 4 of 5 with that one blowout loss... next game 11-27 @ SD who has lost 4 str8... each by 7 or less points, SD has 10 days to regroup, go home... get back to .500 and go from there since the division is a crapshoot

SD is going to win by 10, at minimum and because of recent play by both teams, line will be soft

The Broncos will not fukk me like they did to restaraunt boy i mean, Lakerboy the Broncos will heed to my wishes and bend over for SD

Quote Originally Posted by AceKingHigh View Post
So how much did you bet on the -4.5 line?
I have two parlays with SD ML!
I put in 200 to give it one more go at bookmaker to bet some more football (quit over 5 weeks ago after getting buried (im a small time guy) because just as i posted this thread way early because i just loved this game... just had to play it.

Just as I said I would, I went all in with the SD Chargers... hope I can continue to build it up a little and then be able to bet the NBA too in spots.

TeBLOW has yet to complete a pass...

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post

Rule #1 in the NFL this year....ALWAYS fade the Colts
Yep they only covered what... twice? and one of those games was the game i was at (the Steelers game) so at least i got to go to a competitive game in this season of nightmares

i HAVE been blasting people all year for trying to take the Colts spreads and such, started week 1 tried to talk LB out of it

and I was posted threads every week not to take the Colts spread... and before i quit doing that i was PERFECT. I didn't post the week of the steelers game because i don't bet on the colts game when i am going to the game.

if i continued to post to fade the colts spread the past 4 games i would be like 8-0 with them

only true fans knew what was up the second manning was out for week 1 and how bad it COULD BE and WOULD BE without the MAN.