Login Search

NFL superbowl LOCK

Last Post

Default NFL superbowl LOCK

Giants DONT win the the Superbowl -330 (5dimes)

The giants have fallen off lately, they are nothing without Burress. a 1 dimentional team will not function in the playoffs.

I figure Philly will take care of minnesota and go to New York. Philly is playing hot right now, and they have the team, the talent, and the experience to make a playoff push.

Even if the Giants manage to beat philly (i doubt it though) they will play Carolina at home. I think the Giants will take care of the Panthers at home.

If the Giants manage to make it to the superbowl, they will have to face the best team in the league (NFC is a joke) as superbowl favorites, they crumble under the pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by unit1884 View Post
Giants DONT win the the Superbowl -330 (5dimes)

The giants have fallen off lately, they are nothing without Burress. a 1 dimentional team will not function in the playoffs.

I figure Philly will take care of minnesota and go to New York. Philly is playing hot right now, and they have the team, the talent, and the experience to make a playoff push.

Even if the Giants manage to beat philly (i doubt it though) they will play Carolina at home. I think the Giants will take care of the Panthers at home.

If the Giants manage to make it to the superbowl, they will have to face the best team in the league (NFC is a joke) as superbowl favorites, they crumble under the pressure.
Who is that exactly???

Doc