Login Search

Possible Lock ???

Last Post

Default Possible Lock ???

I know there is no such thing as "lock of the week", I for one make fun of those people that post that. However There is one game this week, that I would be willing bet a " nice penny" on!

Seattle vs Jets.

Jets are winless (0-3) coming to the West Coast
This is the last home game for a beloved Seattle Coach and the fans are going to be extra loud for this game, which will effect it.
Seattle "D" plays better at home, and will extra hard for a departing coach.

I just got back from Seattle, the weather is a mess. On sunday they are expecting snow ( which both team can handle), however along with the snow, they are expecting high winds that can be up to 25 mph. Tempatures are expected to be freezing (22 to 26 degree).

Thegreek has this at 4.5 which I think will be a mistake. I love the Hawks +4.5 in this game! let me know what you think??

The Seahawks entire offensive line is filled with backups right now. Their last healthy starter was injured last week. Look for the Jets to manhandle the Hawk's line. The Seahawks are really banged up right now in many positions. Their 3rd-string quarterback is starting tomorrow.

So what if the Jets don't "play well on the west coast." They need to win this to have a chance at making the playoffs and they have an ace at QB.

Take the Jets

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
Agree, Seattle is one of the best bets of the week. I actually considered ML, but just took points instead.

I have now gone from Points to ML. Here is an update.

last night dropped 3.5 inches of snow and right now its snowing very hard w/ high wind with gusts of 25 mph. Passing game will down. this will be a low scoring running game. I would be willing to take the under of 44

Easy call. on the 3.5 points!

Quote Originally Posted by cweh View Post
I have now gone from Points to ML. Here is an update.

last night dropped 3.5 inches of snow and right now its snowing very hard w/ high wind with gusts of 25 mph. Passing game will down. this will be a low scoring running game. I would be willing to take the under of 44

Easy call. on the 3.5 points!
Good post. You're dead on.