Login Search

My NFL Preseason Game Of Year goes tomorrow

Last Post

Select #1 : NFL Football
Pittsburgh Steelers 8/18/2011 5:00 PM - (PST)
Spread -2½ -108 for Game
Risking 450.00 To Win 416.67 USD

Going to go against the small move on this one. I like the Pittsburgh QB rotation better and Philadelphia has historically been a poor exhibition season team. I lost last week betting Baltimore and this will be the week I get it all back and then some.

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
Select #1 : NFL Football
Pittsburgh Steelers 8/18/2011 5:00 PM - (PST)
Spread -2½ -108 for Game
Risking 450.00 To Win 416.67 USD

Going to go against the small move on this one. I like the Pittsburgh QB rotation better and Philadelphia has historically been a poor exhibition season team. I lost last week betting Baltimore and this will be the week I get it all back and then some.
Trends are not in your favor, Reid 10-2 ATS in week 2 of preseason although they bucked a 0-7 ATS in week one covering against Baltimore. I was on Balt. week one too, but they're backup QB Sucks and cost us that one. Pitt stunk up the joint in week one so maybe a rebound is in order, still risky though. I see a drop off for Pitt this year, maybe miss the playoffs; teams getting old before our eyes.

PHI +3.5 was the play IMO. PHI +.5 1st half seems good too. PHI is amped up to get some chemistry down with their new starters...and they'll be playing the entire 1st half. Young doesnt know the offense yet, but he's good enough to make plays against 2nd stringers. Kafka is pretty good for a 3rd guy as well. PIT know what they have and don't seem very motivated. I'd also be worried about that PIT offensive line........