Login Search

Will the Jets haters piss off now?

Last Post

I think all that last week proved was that Arizona doesn't know how to cover anybody deep, and they like they get burned out of crappy underneath zone coverages. haha

But seriously, I won a dime on the Jets, so who cares? Can't say I'd bet on them to beat Dallas or anything. lol

- Hakrjak

Jets are not that great. They're basically an 8-8 team.

I'm actually rooting for the Jets this year as long as Favre is playing. Otherwise, the Jets haven't been relevant since Joe Namath.

I didn't know anyone actively hated the Jets, they've mostly been a doormat type of team as long as I can remember. It's like hating the Rams or Cards, what's the point? It's usually a free win when my team plays them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetsfan View Post
Last week proved we have one of the best offenses in the league... so apologies are in order.
Ummm...NO!

The Jets hung 56 on a Arizona. That's all they did. And Arizona certainly helped with all the turnovers.

If the Jets offense is so damn great where was it against New England and San Diego???

Doc

I don't dislike the Jets and I am a Brett Favre supporter; but to say the Jet's have one of the best anything is a little far fetched. Kurt Warner single handedly handed them 24 points in last weeks game and Arizona for as poor as they played, had no difficulty moving up and down the field at will. I think we need to relax and see how this team materializes throughout the year. Should be interesting, but I wouldn't go shopping for best travel deals to Tampa, FL just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
J E T, Jets, Jets will not make the playoffs.

Here's who will

Tennessee
Denver
San Diego
Jacksonville
Indianapolis
Pittsburgs
Buffalo
I think we're still doing 6 teams per conference still, 4 division winners & 2 wildcards. Interesting you're counting the Pats out.

Here's the way I see the cards falling: Bills, Titans, Steelers, Chargers, Pats, Jags. I'm counting out Indy because they can't stay healthy, I'm counting out Denver because they've got no D in Denver. But anything can happen, and with Favre playing for NYJ anything is possible, IMHO, even if it's fairly unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by hakrjak View Post
You guys forgot the obvious one -- do I need to even say it?

Dallas!
In the NFC, 3 playoff spots come from the NFC East, I'll tag Philly as the odd man out at this moment. I don't know who wins the NFC North, except that it won't be Detroit. Similar with the NFC South, it could be anyone, maybe even Atlanta. In the NFC West, Seattle is the king of the powder puffs and the scum will rise to the top of that sewer.

Summary: Dallas, NYG, Washington, Chicago, Carolina, Seattle.