Login Search

Welcome new SBR Forum members!

Last Post

Crispy thank you for the post. The answer is simple. Click on any of Jimmy the Bags shows (live shows only) then create an YouTube account to be avbe to post on the Live Stream. As you watch any of the shows live or not...on the right side of the page is the chat box...and of course you can only participate in a live show to be able to chat.

To see the daily Live Show schedule click here

Default Bovada

Not sure if this is the place to ask this but here I go. I made a deposit using BTC today at Bovada and I did well. I was wondering if anyone knows if you are aloud to withdraw the same day. I did not accept any bonuses so no play through. I read their terms and didn't see anything about a hold period. Any info would be appreciated thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by glamis38 View Post
Not sure if this is the place to ask this but here I go. I made a deposit using BTC today at Bovada and I did well. I was wondering if anyone knows if you are aloud to withdraw the same day. I did not accept any bonuses so no play through. I read their terms and didn't see anything about a hold period. Any info would be appreciated thanks!
Glamis38, do you have any updates or information to this concern?
Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan2019 View Post
Whats going on everyone,

Long time, first time but glad to have finally joined, and hope to learn from everyone and make some $$$ in the process. Sooner than later I hope to add tips/input that will be of value for future newbies too.
Quote Originally Posted by ItsMeJason View Post
Long time lurker finally decided to register.
Looking forward to some good convos
Welcome to SBR Forum, guys!! Please feel free to explore the site and to contact us anytime!