Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Jody31 View Post
Hello everyone thanks its a pleasure for me being here
I like football predictions
I like basketball equally
I respect others opinions
I respect rules and keep to them
And am very jovial...
see y'all thanks admin thanks everyone...
Welcome to SBR forum, Jody31! Please let us know for any future concerns.

Default Hello SBR Forum!

Hello SBR Forum!
Thank you for accepting me.
Looking forward to sharing a fun summer of MLB with all of you.
My goal: just to reach a point where I can actually cash out at some point for once in my life! That's my goal.
Being a Newbie and all, I don't know if I have the courage to start my own MLB thread (yeah, I do have the courage - what's the worst that could happen?). Gulp!
I'm looking forward to seeing you all in the forums!
Open24
California

Quote Originally Posted by Open24 View Post
Hello SBR Forum!
My goal: just to reach a point where I can actually cash out at some point for once in my life! That's my goal.
Being a Newbie and all, I don't know if I have the courage to start my own MLB thread (yeah, I do have the courage - what's the worst that could happen?). Gulp!
Open24
California
Welcome to SBR forum, Open24! I admire the spirit! Feel free to explore the forum and let us know anytime if there's anything that we can be of help.

Quote Originally Posted by Open24 View Post
Hello SBR Forum!
Open24
California
wishing you success on this coming baseball season and your first cash out!

Hi everyone, I'm a new guy here. I'm an American expat living in central Mexico. Glad I found this site! I've had decent success on my own over the last year betting NFL, March Madness, and now MLB. I'm looking forward to developing my skills and learning more from everyone here. Salud!

Quote Originally Posted by Goatman View Post
Hi everyone, I'm a new guy here. I'm an American expat living in central Mexico. Glad I found this site! I've had decent success on my own over the last year betting NFL, March Madness, and now MLB. I'm looking forward to developing my skills and learning more from everyone here. Salud!

Hola Goatman, welcome to SBR! If there is anything we can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to ask.