Login Search

Welcome new SBR Forum members!

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by semibluff View Post
I'm not currently permitted to post attachments. Is there a post count or membership level required for this?
May I ask what kind of attachment you're trying to post? No, there's no level of membership to do that. You just need to post the URL on whatever attachment you want to post.

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Genie View Post
May I ask what kind of attachment you're trying to post? No, there's no level of membership to do that. You just need to post the URL on whatever attachment you want to post.
I wanted to know if it was possible to upload .xls files from my computer. On the Proboards forum software I have to put the .xls files into .rar containers as the forum software allows .rar files as an attachment. XenForo forum software doesn't allow .rar files but it does allow .zip files. There are SBR threads from 2012 where members have uploaded .rar files with Microsoft Office spreadsheets in them. I wanted to know if that was still possible or if the ability to add attachments has been removed.

Quote Originally Posted by semibluff View Post

I wanted to know if it was possible to upload .xls files from my computer. On the Proboards forum software I have to put the .xls files into .rar containers as the forum software allows .rar files as an attachment. XenForo forum software doesn't allow .rar files but it does allow .zip files. There are SBR threads from 2012 where members have uploaded .rar files with Microsoft Office spreadsheets in them. I wanted to know if that was still possible or if the ability to add attachments has been removed.
Click the "Go Advanced" button under the post box.

You should see a paperclip in the top row of icons.

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
Click the "Go Advanced" button under the post box.

You should see a paperclip in the top row of icons.
I can't see such an icon. I did look in the Go Advanced section before I posted. At the bottom of the page I have this: