Login Search

Welcome new SBR Forum members!

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno Bets View Post
Please tell me that I haven't stumbled into another Gestapo State?
After fighting for two days to get "unbanned for life" for "spamming after two posts, now I get this within my own Inbox, Pages etc;

Bruno Bets, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno Bets View Post
After fighting for two days to get "unbanned for life" for "spamming after two posts, now I get this within my own Inbox, Pages etc;

Bruno Bets, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
The problem appears to have been rectified. Thank you......