Login Search

Welcome new SBR Forum members!

Last Post

Default How to...

Annie

Aloha from Maui. I have read this forum for years and just started an account. I am working my way through it, however there is a lot to learn. I have two questions right now: How do I view other member's betting spreadsheets? What is mysbrforum?

thanks in advance,

Marcus

btw, nice smile

Some may know me very well from elsewhere, while many may not. Straight-shooting and no bull-shit player. If I post it, rest assured that it has been thoroughly researched and that my scratch is also on it. That's the ONLY guarantee that you'll ever hear from this Canadian brother, folks. Hammer Your 'Books!

Quote Originally Posted by aramakilx View Post
Hi, i'm relative newbie here. I'm actually not understand about betpoints. Just have+6 pts for some days??! What is betpoints and how about rules fot it charge? 6pts/day for loyality? And how about another rules?
Welcome....in the same boat. Trying to survey the 'hood to figure some things out here. Best of luck, brother!

Quote Originally Posted by aramakilx View Post
Hi, i'm relative newbie here. I'm actually not understand about betpoints. Just have+6 pts for some days??! What is betpoints and how about rules fot it charge? 6pts/day for loyality? And how about another rules?

Hello aramakilx,

Yes as a non-pro member you'll received 6 betpoints daily when you log-on to SBRForum. You can also refer in this page for further information's Sports Betting Forum & Handicapping FAQ Hope that helps