Login Search

Welcome new SBR Forum members!

Last Post

Hello everyone, really glad I finaly joined SBR!

I'm a sports bettor/poker player from Romania, been in the biz for about 11 years now. I'm also an old member of some well-known betting forums across Eu, but I wanted to experience some of the US communities, learn some stuff and also share my knowledge on european football with you. We can talk about anything, I'm here to stay, help and have fun!

Hope this journey will be a great one, cheers all, and GL!

Quote Originally Posted by mcd View Post
Hello everyone, really glad I finaly joined SBR!

I'm a sports bettor/poker player from Romania, been in the biz for about 11 years now. I'm also an old member of some well-known betting forums across Eu, but I wanted to experience some of the US communities, learn some stuff and also share my knowledge on european football with you. We can talk about anything, I'm here to stay, help and have fun!

Hope this journey will be a great one, cheers all, and GL!

Welcome to SBR mcd. If there is anything we can assist you, please dont hesitate to ask

Hello, fellow bettors/sports fans!
Argentina here. Been checking the forum for a while for tips, and decided to join so I can learn from all your wisdom, and share some knowledge myself too. Been around the betting world for almost 4 years now. Phew. I'm getting older....
Any info you need on the argentinian soccer league, let me know!

Blessings

Quote Originally Posted by Ropmac View Post
Hello, fellow bettors/sports fans!
Argentina here. Been checking the forum for a while for tips, and decided to join so I can learn from all your wisdom, and share some knowledge myself too. Been around the betting world for almost 4 years now. Phew. I'm getting older....
Any info you need on the argentinian soccer league, let me know!

Blessings
Hello Ropmac ,
  • Welcome to SBR Forum ! If there is anything we can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to ask

Hello I'm new to this site... I have gambled for 13 years with some good success and failures... I have been a member of another gambling forum for 5 years.... I look forward to sharing my knowledge and gaining knowledge from others.. I love the poker series you guys have... What is the best way to earn betpoints... I would love to get down in some of the tourney action..... Good day!!

Quote Originally Posted by HottyToddy24 View Post
Hello I'm new to this site... I have gambled for 13 years with some good success and failures... I have been a member of another gambling forum for 5 years.... I look forward to sharing my knowledge and gaining knowledge from others.. I love the poker series you guys have... What is the best way to earn betpoints... I would love to get down in some of the tourney action..... Good day!!
Welcome to SBR HottyToddy24 . If there is anything we can assist you, please dont hesitate to ask