Login Search

SBRforum Pro program: A newbies guide on all things Pro

Last Post

Hi guys. I am becoming little bit impatient, so I decided to write here. The thing is, I submited my Pro application on tuesday, 10th of June. Which is exactly 2 weeks/14 days ago. That period defintely exceedy those 2-4 bussiness days, which are needed to check the eligibilty and give me (or inform me about ineligibility) that PRO status.

Ok, I can understand that some of the things can take time, but what I am more frustrated about, is lack of profesionalism from the people in charge. I wrote to one admin, with the enquiry, what is happening. No reply. I wrote an e-mail. No reply. Then I wrote to another admin, who was kind enough to reply, but unfortunately gave me very little information about the mather, saying that: "It is pending"

So, after couple of days, I again wrote to the admin, explaining him the situation. That I am in the world cup contest, where you have to submit you application by 27th of June, to be eligible for the prizes. So I wanted to know as soon as possible, if I did something wrong, so I can correct the mistakes and re-submit the application, before the 27th of June. No reply

Not cool SBR. Not cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybadger44 View Post
Hi guys. I am becoming little bit impatient, so I decided to write here. The thing is, I submited my Pro application on tuesday, 10th of June. Which is exactly 2 weeks/14 days ago. That period defintely exceedy those 2-4 bussiness days, which are needed to check the eligibilty and give me (or inform me about ineligibility) that PRO status.

Ok, I can understand that some of the things can take time, but what I am more frustrated about, is lack of profesionalism from the people in charge. I wrote to one admin, with the enquiry, what is happening. No reply. I wrote an e-mail. No reply. Then I wrote to another admin, who was kind enough to reply, but unfortunately gave me very little information about the mather, saying that: "It is pending"

So, after couple of days, I again wrote to the admin, explaining him the situation. That I am in the world cup contest, where you have to submit you application by 27th of June, to be eligible for the prizes. So I wanted to know as soon as possible, if I did something wrong, so I can correct the mistakes and re-submit the application, before the 27th of June. No reply

Not cool SBR. Not cool.
Get live help, if it's not still pending ..they can help.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Honeybadger44 gave brainfreeze 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Being in the USA, I was thinking of using my 3000pts to go back to Pro Status, yet I can't get that option. I've tried every type of browser, and cleared my cookies/history repeatedly. Any help with this? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by fishtaco02 View Post
Why do I need to donate to become pro, wish i could use my points, but says its not an option for 1st time members.
Points can be used in renewing your Pro-Membership, But for the first time, you need to donate in one of the Charities to become and SBR_Pro!