Login Search

SBRforum Pro program: A newbies guide on all things Pro

Last Post

Is there a way to expedite an application? I placed a donation and submitted my application Friday. I know it says 2-4 business days, but I'm nearing 3,000 points (2,300). I don't want to go over while waiting approval and end up losing those points. If not, thanks anyways.

Help guyz...

there's 1 week left in my "Rewewal Period"...

i've been writing you PM's/sending you emails from my SBR-registered e-addy (with screenshots to demonstrate the cyber-catch22-ness of things)...and asking you each time if you can do it "manually" for me, or otherwise set up an alternate route to renewal that might work for me...

the problem is that after each of the last few "reminders to renew", i've either directly replied to your "reminder" or sent an email to the e-address listed on it (GoPro@sbrforum.com if i'm not mistaken)...and in each case there's been no response...until the NEXT reminder...

now i'm down to the last 7 days...I've notified you guyz repeatedly, each time telling you that the automated process you've put in place will not work for me...and asked you to contact me in some way to arrange some sort of "workaround" (the easiest, from both our standpoints would be for you to just do it "manually"...checking with SportsInteraction that i do indeed meet the qualifications for renewal )

anyhow, I've just replied to the latest reminder i received today...AND used the "message me" box on the avatar...AND now, for good measure, i've decided to try to get your attention over here...

please check the number of posts i've had nominated here, and see i'm a solid "SBR citizen" and not a trouble-maker in any way...and cut me some slack here, ok (starting with some sort of an "extension" long enough to allow me to negotiate whatever alternate hoops you set up for me

thanks,

fitguy67

Last edited by fitguy67; 06-16-14 at 09:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
Is there a way to expedite an application? I placed a donation and submitted my application Friday. I know it says 2-4 business days, but I'm nearing 3,000 points (2,300). I don't want to go over while waiting approval and end up losing those points. If not, thanks anyways.

Hello Slanina,

Welcome to the Big League