Login Search

NBA Money Line Database

Last Post

Well, no offense, but I have amassed 26 years of data and soon to be 30 over many years and I am adding more handicapping categories and expanding my database over the next year, so asking me to "share" this much handicapping data is asking a lot, don't ya think?...

I have attached 3 samples (hopefully they'll show up)...2 of them are from my original database and the 3rd one is one sample from my private database which I have expanded a great deal...

I do sell portions of my original database online...And to be frank, it's dirt cheap considering how long it would take to amass from scratch...

If you're looking for something small from a particular season, I would be willing to share something specific, like a missing a month or few weeks of something or other and I have done that for people on this forum who PM me...But I certainly am not giving away tons of data already gathered and organized...
Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by brewers7 View Post
Well, no offense, but I have amassed 26 years of data and soon to be 30 over many years and I am adding more handicapping categories and expanding my database over the next year, so asking me to "share" this much handicapping data is asking a lot, don't ya think?...

I have attached 3 samples (hopefully they'll show up)...2 of them are from my original database and the 3rd one is one sample from my private database which I have expanded a great deal...

I do sell portions of my original database online...And to be frank, it's dirt cheap considering how long it would take to amass from scratch...

If you're looking for something small from a particular season, I would be willing to share something specific, like a missing a month or few weeks of something or other and I have done that for people on this forum who PM me...But I certainly am not giving away tons of data already gathered and organized...

You have any NBA pre 1987 or NCAA BB pre 1995?

If so, where are the closing lines from.

thanks

Dam Brew I don't blame you...I would love to get those data sets into a real database like Oracle and go to town. The amount of data you have would take forever to pour through...if you did that then I gotta give you props cuz that's some major scraping, clawing whatever you wanna call it, it's everything you could ever ask for.

Quote Originally Posted by brewers7 View Post

Holy crap they are massive. Absolute props to you and incredible to think you have them going back > 25years.

Where do you sell them and for how much? Message Me if needed

scoresandodds has closing prices (i think they are pinny's lines) on all sports back to whenever they came on line. unfortunately it wasn't a real long time ago. but the data is easy to get and you can generate a database in a couple of minutes. pm if you want help with the scraper.