Login Search

Big Ten unders

Last Post

I saw those totals havnt capped them yet but they seem to look like there set properly. The Minn game seems like it could go over though. I dont have a play though. It just seems like if Haffarber goes crazy Wisconsin is gonna have to chase. But Wisconsin likes to dictate the pace of games will be a very intersting game to open there big 10 play though

Quote Originally Posted by mlb View Post
I'm going to attempt to keep this thread up to date as well if No Coin doesn't mind... anyone else help as well... let's try to get a handle on these.

ytd: 1-1
12/27: 1-0
12/28: 0-1 (Minn/Wisc pending tonight at 6pm)
Go ahead, mlb.

Of course, I post two unders and both games go over. That WIS/MIN over was a joke.

haha yeah .. that always seems to happen .. I am liking the under in tonights game tho ... I think it should be low 60s for both but that is cutting it close... public pounding the over for some reason as well ... historically speaking this matchup has been very low scoring .. I know iowa runs a little more up tempo which is why i even think its as high as it is ..

Quote Originally Posted by MontysRevenge View Post
This is probably Illinois' most athletic team in awhile, and don't see why they would attempt to slow it down if Iowa does get out and play more up-tempo. I am with you on the ideas of Big 10 unders as a whole, but just not on this particular game.
I agree with you which is why I don't see why this is set around some of their other matchup totals ... seems interesting .. .might pass

You totally missed the boat on Big Ten unders. 5 years ago when the Big Ten was struggling to recruit and Wisconsin imposed their style of play on everyone it might have worked, but the Big Ten is the best conference in America now, loaded with talented veterans and McDonalds All Americans. Add to that Iowa replaced its perimeter-oriented coach with an up-tempo guy the overs are solid plays now.

Quote Originally Posted by agharah1 View Post
You totally missed the boat on Big Ten unders. 5 years ago when the Big Ten was struggling to recruit and Wisconsin imposed their style of play on everyone it might have worked, but the Big Ten is the best conference in America now, loaded with talented veterans and McDonalds All Americans. Add to that Iowa replaced its perimeter-oriented coach with an up-tempo guy the overs are solid plays now.
than your golden taking overs .. this thread is for tracking purposes