Login Search

Here comes the Butler Bulldogs!

Last Post

Default Here comes the Butler Bulldogs!

Brad Stevens sets his legacy this Saturday night against the Michigan State bulldogs. This powerhouse Defensive team is going for the Championship and there playing the best basketball in the country. Stevens will get in his players faces if there not producing what he wants them to produce. Ask Ronald Nored. These guys are ready to compete in the biggest game of there lives. Tom Izzo is a beast of a coach in college basketball and is arguably one of the top 3 best coaches in college basketball if not the best already. His Legacy has been set and he will have his boys ready to compete. Kalin Lucas will be out yes he has already missed the last 2 games and yes I realize the Spartans made it to the final 4 with out him. Lucious is a great player but will turn the ball over more then you think against this quick Butler defense. Stevens will have his boys running ball screens all over the place getting the wide open 3s. Gordon Hayward is gonna put up 28 points im riding this kid high on this game. I just no he is gonna have a phenomonal game. He is such a versatile player you have to respect his ability to drive the ball and shoot the 3.

Butler basketball stuns the entire world this Saturday with a Victory over the Michigan State Spartans. These guys are the real deal and I been on them all year since they opened up the season being ranked 10th in the country.

Matt Howard . Gordon Hayward, Willie Veasley, Avery Jukes, Shelvin Mack, Ronald Nored, and the sharpshooter Zach Hahn are gonna be running on Petrolium.

Howard be working the post drawing fouls
Gordon Hayward he be doing what ever the **** he wants because hes a baller
Willie Veasley be slashing and draining 3s
Shelvin Mack be playing like the True GUARD he is
Zach Hahn ive got him notched in to score 3 3s already (6-9 points)

Everybody steps it up 2 notches higher then the Spartans. The Spartans are gonna play them tough but the bulldogs are gonna be running higher stronger and better rested. There in the final 4 and there not gonna come home with out a Victory and a chance at the National Championship.

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and this team is gonna play unbelievable basketball Saturday Night.

Tom Izzo I no your a great coach but Im taking Brad Stevens here.

And all you people taking West Virginia to win the tourney. Bob Huggins is the joke of the 4 coaches.

I found this on you tube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv95EBODC1w

my money is on both the dogs this weekend. Duke has not impressed me at all. So i will be taking WV huge on that as I feel they will control both sides of the ball and not blow it in the end like Baylor did. As far as MSU/Butler game, Im one of those guys who will ride a team till they lose. MSU has won me alot of money in the last 2 weeks and I cant abandon them now.

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
Was surprised to see this, but sharp money is all on Butler. Surprised since Mich St. has been so impressive and favored by the sharps all along.

Should be close games this weekend!
oh yea for sure man. It wont be a blowout. Atleast I dont think it will hahaha. Ill roll over if it is lol. Should be a great game either way!