Login Search

Lkid1's Plays

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by HeeluvaGuy View Post
I have been looking at CWS tt o4. Even during their skid they've scored some runs (over 4 in 5 of the last 7). McCugh has a road ERA of 8.74. Not sure if I'll play at -110. Just passing along info/thoughts. That said, I don't see anything about this game that I would "go huge" on. Best of luck to you.

ETA: Houston's pen is also horrific.
Decided to play this for 1 unit. In addition to the above, Sale's run support had been off the charts (7. 7. 10, 2, 1, 7, 4). Also a decent ump draw. So...

CWS tt o4 -110 1u

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
I'm gonna add the Padres for a Unit $100

passing on soccer

+131 Shields/action
If this is based on Shields throwing a gem then the under a very nice correlating play. Pad's struggling with risp, Last in wRC+ against RHP(I know these numbers ain't for everybody, but they beat the F out of shi t like era and the like). Pad's also last in last 2 weeks in the league in wRC+ period. Shark seems to be back to what he always was a good 3-4 guy in the rotation and has gotten over his Cellular field mind fcuk (Hr/9 was brutal and saw his FB% go up like 8% from previous couple of years). Shields has definitely been rounding in to shape, and although Petco isn't the pitchers paradise it used to be still projects to favor pitchers
http://www.fangraphs.com/fantasy/the...re-for-may-19/

Scroll down to the factor grid.

Ted Barrett the ump, nothing in either guys history with him to warrant Red flags. No real big sample size with SP against lineups either that warrants much consideration.

Swingman, sorry to see you seem to be a Nat's fan, diehard Mets here all my life, but am on your team tonight. GL

Quote Originally Posted by Redscot View Post
If this is based on Shields throwing a gem then the under a very nice correlating play. Pad's struggling with risp, Last in wRC+ against RHP(I know these numbers ain't for everybody, but they beat the F out of shi t like era and the like). Pad's also last in last 2 weeks in the league in wRC+ period. Shark seems to be back to what he always was a good 3-4 guy in the rotation and has gotten over his Cellular field mind fcuk (Hr/9 was brutal and saw his FB% go up like 8% from previous couple of years). Shields has definitely been rounding in to shape, and although Petco isn't the pitchers paradise it used to be still projects to favor pitchers
http://www.fangraphs.com/fantasy/the...re-for-may-19/

Scroll down to the factor grid.

Ted Barrett the ump, nothing in either guys history with him to warrant Red flags. No real big sample size with SP against lineups either that warrants much consideration.

Swingman, sorry to see you seem to be a Nat's fan, diehard Mets here all my life, but am on your team tonight. GL

Only a Nats fan because I have to be lol. Family member on the team. He dominated you guys yesterday 😬

This is a repost from earlier regarding Irish FAI Cup. Please read if you would like me to look into this. Either PM me or post.

So the Irish soccer playing tomo is the FAI Cup my book hasn't posted any lines(still hasn't posted)for these games yet not sure if they will so if anyone is able to bet these let me know and I'll look these games over and make some picks for you guys. FYI I've been killing Irish soccer 2 days of sweeps and hit the game the other day.

Looking further ahead to Sat. I'm seeing something we may want to jump on early China Super League Henan/Shandong o2.5 -115 I gotta do some more looking into this game but take a look at this and see if you can spot the pattern that I'm seeing http://www.flashscore.com/match/pWnd...under;home;2.5 ,http://www.flashscore.com/match/pWnd...under;away;2.5 this might be a big play like today.

Edit : You probably don't have to click both links just click the home and away tab

THESE ARE ONLY TIPS BY BOOK DOES NOT CARRY THESE GAMES AND I AM UNABLE TO BET THEM SO PLEASE BET ACCORDINGLY BUT IF I WAS ABLE TO BET THESE ARE MY PLAYS If you are able to pick Ireland: FAI Cup tipOK dont pick any underdogs to win. Looking at prev cup years these teams are for the most part like neighborhood teams and Sligo, St. Pay's, Finn are all in premier league. If I could I'd bet o3.5 on St. Pat's/Pike Rovers being my top pick, u3.5 Sligo/Cabinteely #2 and Finn/Crumlin o3.5 #3...