Login Search

Lkid1's Plays

Last Post

Congrats to all who tailed and if you got it yesterday when line was -135 closing was line was avg above -150 thanks for putting your trust in me. From here on you will only see me post quality, well researched picks. Yes 2 overs hit today but we needed games that on paper thought to be 4 + goals FT to be winner for such a large bet on 2.5 if I thought FT would be 3 it would be either a pass or small wager thats why I passed on other Swede games today.

Going forward: CLE/TOR o100.5 1H -115 (2u)

I made this bet 2u last night hoping it would go down but It's going up. I suggest getting on ASAP just checked o101 1H at -110. 1 point can make or break this tip and with the overall total opening at 196 now up to 198.5 that 1H total may go up even more and if you decide to wait and it goes down. I'm still on the over but may double my tip to 4u's

Last edited by Stackzilla; 05-19-16 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckpicks298 View Post
Whats up boys long time follower of the thread I Want to thank every last one of you for making me money. I got a play that I just cant seem to let go. I want to go huge on the CWS RL, please someone talk me out of this or give your insight
cws has lost 6 out of 7. They were due to hit a cold streak and they are in it now.. Id be careful. Im honestly not a fan of the "due" theory shit that i just said, but Sale is "due" to lose a game pretty damn soon too.. Hou swinging the bats well too. I would absolutely not play the Cws RL tonight.. Either take the juice and play ML or play Hou +1.5 IMO.. GL

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
cws has lost 6 out of 7. They were due to hit a cold streak and they are in it now.. Id be careful. Im honestly not a fan of the "due" theory shit that i just said, but Sale is "due" to lose a game pretty damn soon too.. Hou swinging the bats well too. I would absolutely not play the Cws RL tonight.. Either take the juice and play ML or play Hou +1.5 IMO.. GL
Agreed the ONLY team to bet run line this season IMO and have a great chance at winning is CHC if it the run line hits then just remember tomorrows another day no need to take a big chance at something that may happen.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckpicks298 View Post
Whats up boys long time follower of the thread I Want to thank every last one of you for making me money. I got a play that I just cant seem to let go. I want to go huge on the CWS RL, please someone talk me out of this or give your insight
I have been looking at CWS tt o4. Even during their skid they've scored some runs (over 4 in 5 of the last 7). McCugh has a road ERA of 8.74. Not sure if I'll play at -110. Just passing along info/thoughts. That said, I don't see anything about this game that I would "go huge" on. Best of luck to you.

ETA: Houston's pen is also horrific.

Quote Originally Posted by amit patel View Post
Cleveland 1h ml any thoughts guys ?
Pass, yes they should but will they? So far at home CLE has only been down once at halftyime vs Detriot in Game 2 down 5 but so far 4 out of 5 games played in CLE have gone over 100+ (114,112,108,110). With 114 being Game 2 vs ATL a defense minded team. If your looking for a high % 1H win take the over 101

Edit: And the Under 100 came vs ATL Game 1 92 was scored at 1H. Remeber tho ATL just beat the Celtics in a recent big rivalry match-up and playing in Boston is a beast players soon want to forget. CLE was at 51 and ATL was at 41 by HT Game 1. The under in this game hit as well but with it being very close to over it was no surpsie that game 2 closing over has easily hit by these teams
Last edited by Stackzilla; 05-19-16 at 05:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
Recap:
A's -117 1x (via swinger) listed
Reds +118 2x (via swinger) listed
Raps (NBA) +12 1x (via swinger)
raps 1H +8 1x
A's TT O4 -110 3x
Pads +131 1x List Shields

tough loss in holland but had plenty of chances and was a good play... Just -1 unit (you parlay guys , don't be greedy!... Especially parlaying a 1x w/ 2x which is really a 4x for stalk) still great day and up over $1100 on week
Lol you guys need to scroll haha

lets get it

Tip: Cle/Tor 1H o101 $50
Cle/Tor o199 $100

Ok so I may have lost the exact number but this is what i have 19 games in CLE have gone o199.5 and 9 games u197.5 and 3 games hitting 198 I'm sure thats not all the home games CLE has played at home but if your looking justg at o/u's at oddsshark you miss what those o/u's were. I have full confidence here that not only Toronto shows up which last game had 44 by HT that Lebron and co. do what they dp best in th playoffs score,score score.

197.5 at -150 if you want to buy points
Last edited by Stackzilla; 05-19-16 at 05:56 PM.