Login Search

Wednesday

Last Post

thanks, t-bone - good to see you, pal. i'm not much of a leader, was easier to sit back and post in hoop_guru's threads, but i don't see him around, so here goes. need some good halftime threads like we had last year. like last night, as soon as the Drake game hit halftime, everyone should've known to POUND Missouri St -6' 2H. BOL to you tonight.

i've personally been raking NBA totals lately so I haven't been in NCAAB too much. I really like the over in this UConn game tonight but I found more value in the 1st half than the full game steam. keep the threads rolling man, it's nice to share insight with a good capper like yourself. i do miss hoop's thread from last year.

again best of luck

Quote Originally Posted by mcbaseball10 View Post
Good luck with your plays Biff. Going to tail you on a few of the plays you like tonight.

USF 1H +5'

Pitt/UConn over 134

I already put a bet in on Akron over Ohio with the reverse line movement.
RLM was the reason i stayed off OU. i have Bobcats winning by 7, this is a must-win for them. as good as Akron is, OU has a pretty good home court edge and motivational angle. considered 1H under but going to pass on game altogether with the big card. went ahead and played 1H over in Pitt/UConn small too. let's hope for tons of whistles and the espn over factor just like in last year's game at Storrs. BOL to you tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
thanks, t-bone - good to see you, pal. i'm not much of a leader, was easier to sit back and post in hoop_guru's threads, but i don't see him around, so here goes. need some good halftime threads like we had last year. like last night, as soon as the Drake game hit halftime, everyone should've known to POUND Missouri St -6' 2H. BOL to you tonight.
damn right that bet saved my otherwise terrible night

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
mia -3.5 2nd half may be a solid play...i got vtech for game and they up 27 would like to think they can win for me but wouldnt surprise me if mia made a run
love when a plan comes together...we really need a dedicated degenerate to start running a 2nd half thread as it seems these things been like clockwork