Login Search

20014-20015 NCAAB Season

Last Post

line even more screwed up considered uni handled vcu rather easily at their house last season. despite the weak schedule think it fair to say uni is improved over last yr by a decent margin while if anything i dont think vcu as good. tough scheduling spot for uni on 2nd of b2b tough trips spacing a couple different time zones. i woulda considered vcu with a line closer to what kp had it. i just cant lay 7.5 but i does feel like a vcu line no doubt.. pass for me..

st marys/creighton thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
line even more screwed up considered uni handled vcu rather easily at their house last season. despite the weak schedule think it fair to say uni is improved over last yr by a decent margin while if anything i dont think vcu as good. tough scheduling spot for uni on 2nd of b2b tough trips spacing a couple different time zones. i woulda considered vcu with a line closer to what kp had it. i just cant lay 7.5 but i does feel like a vcu line no doubt.. pass for me..

Pdont know anything about them...I know Creighton isn't good...Kinda want to put a play on Xavier....Mizzou sucks

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

another tough matchup

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
Pdont know anything about them...I know Creighton isn't good...Kinda want to put a play on Xavier....Mizzou sucks
mizzou def sux, our hoops program has went down the toilet fast.. i hate that 5.5 line for favs tho and not sure i trust xavier away from their gym..

Been looking at this DAYTON/ Araknsas game. I love DAYTON but Scoochie is a problem but they do have ball handlers on Dayton to handle the pressure. Not sure if I trust them to be able to knock down shots consistantly...Yall look at this one?
Already liked Dayton when i saw TWizzle on them, easy play.

Been looking at this DAYTON/ Araknsas game. I love DAYTON but Scoochie is a problem but they do have ball handlers on Dayton to handle the pressure. Not sure if I trust them to be able to knock down shots consistantly...Yall look at this one?
dayton or nothing but ran into the same problem as you. when looking i kept seeing scoochie and his 25% to rate vs akys press and getting scared off. think i took them in the contest but doubt i pull trigger..

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
another tough matchup
for sure. st marys does defend the trey well and creighton practically lives out there.. worry about chapman and to lesser extent zerdiens ability to blow by and get to the rack and draw fouls. still think gaels be fired up coming off getting beat down at home by boise and like the fact creighton doesnt defend the 3 at all so even if down covering 7 seems likely..