Login Search

championship blowout lock

Last Post

kentucky lost 3 times to florida!!!!! uconn beat florida twice, Wisconsin lost to florida. Kentucky barely beat anyone in this tournament..... Do the math which is a stronger team.. my money is on uconn... Kentucky stepping into a hurricane, they about to get blown away.
Last edited by drfunkmaster; 04-07-14 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by drfunkmaster View Post
kentucky lost 3 times to florida!!!!! uconn beat florida twice, Wisconsin lost to florida. Kentucky barely beat anyone in this tournament..... Do the math which is a stronger team.. my money is on uconn... Kentucky stepping into a hurricane, they about to get blown away.
This statement makes know since to me .Just because Uconn beat Florida 2 times and Florida beat Kentucky 2 times, means uconn wins? You have to remember Uconn losing 3 times to Louisville all by double digits (once by 33 pts), and Kentucky beat Louisville both times they played. Also, the teams that Kentucky has eliminated from the tournament played their best game possible (Wichita St, Louisville,Michigan)those teams could have not played any better than they played.Uconn's biggest wins (MSU,Florida) ... MSU played horrible and Florida couldn't through it in the ocean when they played Uconn. I know a lot of that had to do with Uconn's defense, but right now Kentucky is playing its best defense since the start of the season also.