Login Search

THam12 NCAA, NIT, and (CBI) plays 2014

Last Post

My play is in:
UConn +4 at -135 after buying a point.

I put 37 units on this.

Few reasons why:
They forced two of the best teams in the country (state and florida) into their worst games of the season.
They have the best guard in the country.
Deandre Daniels has looks very efficient and determined to help napier and boatright.
Shabazz.
Shabazz.
Sha-bazz.
Their pressure on guards has proven to be very effective in leading to turnovers and easy buckets.
Shabazz.

This will be a good game, between two very different teams. If UCOnn can contain the offensive glass for Kentucky, they have an excellent chance to win this game. Brimah and nolan will be very important to their success tonight if they win this game.

+4 is a great number for a game of this magnitude with a team who has a player who has excelled in the bright lights.

One last time this season folks, lets roll.

Quote Originally Posted by yoderlw View Post
I'm with you THam. I don't understand why people continue to doubt UConn. In their last two games they've Handled two of the favorites on this tourney.
Yes sir. I gotta the points in this situation.
Kentucky handled a couple favorites as well so cant base it solely on that, but ill take the points gladly.

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
My play is in:
UConn +4 at -135 after buying a point.

I put 37 units on this.

Few reasons why:
They forced two of the best teams in the country (state and florida) into their worst games of the season.
They have the best guard in the country.
Deandre Daniels has looks very efficient and determined to help napier and boatright.
Shabazz.
Shabazz.
Sha-bazz.
Their pressure on guards has proven to be very effective in leading to turnovers and easy buckets.
Shabazz.

This will be a good game, between two very different teams. If UCOnn can contain the offensive glass for Kentucky, they have an excellent chance to win this game. Brimah and nolan will be very important to their success tonight if they win this game.

+4 is a great number for a game of this magnitude with a team who has a player who has excelled in the bright lights.

One last time this season folks, lets roll.

I feel confident as long as brimah and Nolan continue to play well defensively. Lets get this!!!