Login Search

THam12 NCAA, NIT, and (CBI) plays 2014

Last Post

You and Leet have shown me you guys know what you're doing.
Skin is a joker and wouldn't tail him even if he is good from time to time. Usually when he wins, he gets lucky and says a team will blow out the other one, and then he finds his team is actually getting blown out and they mount a massive comeback to sneak out a cover. He tries to talk you out of making plays that win.

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
You and Leet have shown me you guys know what you're doing.
Skin is a joker and wouldn't tail him even if he is good from time to time. Usually when he wins, he gets lucky and says a team will blow out the other one, and then he finds his team is actually getting blown out and they mount a massive comeback to sneak out a cover. He tries to talk you out of making plays that win.
HE PROMISES BLOW OUTS, and some how he sneaks in the back door, I consider him a BLOW HARD, When you win, YOU WIN, not discounted his LUCKY WIN, cuz its still a win. but HE PROMISISES, BLOW OUTS etc, you can never tout a blow out or easy winner, becuz in this business, you are just so happy to get the win, any way possible, SKIN, is a ego driven rooster sucker, he is so full of himself, in the long run, he is broke and begging for money from family members, he is not the kind of jerk off you want to follow. to much ego and BS.

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
Sit on sbr and count your thread hits....spell check the responses and spell check them before bedtime,,,,,,solid
HEY D BAG no one cares about spell check and grammar, go f yourself and have skin film it, SKIN is a joke, who talks people out of plays and thinks they are the best ever. the guy is gone, be happy. probably locked up somewhere, wife beater, etc. the guy has issues.