Login Search

THam12 NCAA, NIT, and (CBI) plays 2014

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
Skins a good guy too....just a ball breaker....lol
I'm trying to point out something to him and I knew he would go off. I have had many complain to me about others records on this forum. I'm trying to come up with a better system where picks can't be changed after fact or units can't be deducted the same amount as a win on a favorite ML as I have seen in his own post. And he says he was going to only count 17 units if he won but I don't see that in his wins.

Any suggestions would be appreciated I would like to go up against him money for money on a site. No real money just fictional money and I won't tell you why!!!!!!! LMFAO

Quote Originally Posted by Skin24 View Post
I'm trying to point out something to him and I knew he would go off. I have had many complain to me about others records on this forum. I'm trying to come up with a better system where picks can't be changed after fact or units can't be deducted the same amount as a win on a favorite ML as I have seen in his own post. And he says he was going to only count 17 units if he won but I don't see that in his wins.

Any suggestions would be appreciated I would like to go up against him money for money on a site. No real money just fictional money and I won't tell you why!!!!!!! LMFAO
You literally are a piece of shit moron.
If I had time right now I would bump every post of my plays and wins and losses calculated just to shut you up.
You obviously have self esteem problems as you try to discredit others to make yourself look Better.

Old ass man, kick rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
You literally are a piece of shit moron.
If I had time right now I would bump every post of my plays and wins and losses calculated just to shut you up.
You obviously have self esteem problems as you try to discredit others to make yourself look Better.

Old ass man, kick rocks.
You never answered my question if you won Iowa State bet at 20 units how to you figure a win of 17 units? Line was -140 the percentages don't add up!!!!!!!!!

You never answered my question if you won Iowa State bet at 20 units how to you figure a win of 17 units? Line was -140 the percentages don't add up!!!!!!!!!
I said I estimated it. Can you read?

I just looked in my account. I got it when it was -125. Was 20 units to win 16.

Bye

I said I estimated it. Can you read?

I just looked in my account. I got it when it was -125. Was 20 units to win 16.

Bye

Now its 16!!!!!! This is what I'm talking about first you say 17 now 16. Why don't I make it 13 a true percentage!!!!! A reason why I had my own business I paid attention to details.

Now its 16!!!!!! This is what I'm talking about first you say 17 now 16. Why don't I make it 13 a true percentage!!!!! A reason why I had my own business I paid attention to details.
You are a moron and didnt read where I said I estimated the 17, which was clearly wrong. It was actually to win 16. Obviously didnt have time to look at my account at that time. I clearly subtracted the 20 for the loss, so what's the problem.?

You clearly got angry and started trying to discredit me after seeing I was on other side of Michigan Kentucky game.
Its funny because you think youre smart but are too much of a bitch to follow through and actually calculate my units. Its all right here in this thread, audit me. Go ahead.

You are a moron and didnt read where I said I estimated the 17, which was clearly wrong. It was actually to win 16. Obviously didnt have time to look at my account at that time. I clearly subtracted the 20 for the loss, so what's the problem.?

You clearly got angry and started trying to discredit me after seeing I was on other side of Michigan Kentucky game.
Its funny because you think youre smart but are too much of a bitch to follow through and actually calculate my units. Its all right here in this thread, audit me. Go ahead.
My head hurts trying to figure out your estimates and lines you claim were at -125.

My head hurts trying to figure out your estimates and lines you claim were at -125.
That line was a pk by game time, you clearly know nothing. I got them at -125 when they were like -1.5 favorites.
Ok ignore what I said. Go ahead and audit me. You wont, you sad sack of shit.
My validation is firm. I do not lie or mess with my unit profit/loss.
Now kindly fuxk off.

SKIN.You have some serious issues man. The way you post picks, you are a huge attention whore with obvious self esteem problems.
Usually I just sit back and use the forum for whats its meant for, gambling information.

You have 1500 fukkin` posts in 2 months.Get help.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

THam12 gave DOM-Ganador 9 SBR Point(s) for this post.