Login Search

THam12 NCAA, NIT, and (CBI) plays 2014

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by mjhoke View Post
New to the site but been following this thread for a little. Very impressed with your work THam! Keep it up! Just curious if you will be doing a baseball thread or not.
Thanks my man.

And I do not follow baseball enough to make solid plays on it. I will find someone to tail, but will not be betting a ton. Need some time off after basketball!

Quote Originally Posted by Skin24 View Post
Yeah but win you win you add the same amount of units. Look at you two wins yesterday!!!!!
No. I dont. Quit accusing without doing due diligence.

Yesterday I risked 29.6. Won 26.6.

My win was also inflated because I had Wisconsin ML which was a + bet.

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
Today I was +26.6 units

Overall thread is +89 units.

Light work.

See you tomorrow.
See post above you bet a total of 26.6 units then say you won 26.6 units. For example if I bet $2660 my win would only be $2418.18. This is the flaw in your tracking method unless you tell me you made a mistake yesterday?

See post above you bet a total of 26.6 units then say you won 26.6 units. For example if I bet $2660 my win would only be $2418.18. This is the flaw in your tracking method unless you tell me you made a mistake yesterday?
You are dumb. 26.6 is what I won.

29.6 risked.

Bye

You are dumb. 26.6 is what I won.

29.6 risked.

Bye
I could go back and point out many were you deducted only what you bet but when you won added same amount. BTW in your Iowa State calculation of 17 units you say you would have added if you won how did you come up with that?

I could go back and point out many were you deducted only what you bet but when you won added same amount. BTW in your Iowa State calculation of 17 units you say you would have added if you won how did you come up with that?
No, you cant. Go ahead and try.
Youre not very smart, skin.
And I was just estimating, I dont remember what the price was on it.

Hes trying to discredit me.
Its funny.

Once a shit head, always a shit head.
No just pointing out the flaw in your keeping track of wins. Hey I said your winning more then losing but in real world I don't think your way ahead laying -140 on ML games when you lose but adding same amount of units when you win on a favorite. I could really break it down but no need I will let the folks decide.

Good luck!!!!!!!!

No just pointing out the flaw in your keeping track of wins. Hey I said your winning more then losing but in real world I don't think your way ahead laying -140 on ML games when you lose but adding same amount of units when you win on a favorite. I could really break it down but no need I will let the folks decide.

Good luck!!!!!!!!
Go ahead and calculate all of them. Before running your \*\*\*\*\*\* ass mouth.
You fail to understand simple things. Really simply things.

Piece of shit.