Login Search

THam12 NCAA, NIT, and (CBI) plays 2014

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Skin24 View Post
Who you going with today? I have Kentucky -2 and THam12 has Michigan +3? LOL

I really like getting points....I think I'm laying off NCAA...love it when my sharps all agree, then I go. Today, picks are all over the place. I may play UConn +7 small...buying a point

Still leaning Rangers even though Talbot is starting

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
One big one Locked in for friday:
Iowa State ML for 20 units.

Go big or go home.

Iowa state is a match up nightmare for UConn. And to make a long story short, i just think iowa state offense out scores uconn offense. Napier is a GREAT player, but his supporting cast is not up to par in comparison to iowa state.

Lets roll.
Ok I have a question on your units won. I'm not trying to start a fight or prove a point just saw someone the other day complaining about accurate records not being kept.

I notice when you win or lose you deduct the same amount of units. Doing this is not a accurate way of keeping track in the real world.

For example bet 20 units money line on Iowa State. Lost the bet but only deducted 20 units. Now the ML at my book was -140 Iowa State. So if I wanted to win $2000 dollars I would have had to lay $2400. With a lose I would be down $2400 but with a win I would be up $2000. I'm not wanting to start a fight with you today I just wanted to point out to you again your way of keeping track is flawed.

Also I will say you have been winning way more then losing. I just wish you and others would come up with a real tracking system. Maybe would should do the SBR account. I don't know how it works but that keeps track of the Vig and the huge lines in a favorite Money Line bet that loses as in this case. I welcome you and others thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Skin24 View Post
Ok I have a question on your units won. I'm not trying to start a fight or prove a point just saw someone the other day complaining about accurate records not being kept.

I notice when you win or lose you deduct the same amount of units. Doing this is not a accurate way of keeping track in the real world.

For example bet 20 units money line on Iowa State. Lost the bet but only deducted 20 units. Now the ML at my book was -140 Iowa State. So if I wanted to win $2000 dollars I would have had to lay $2400. With a lose I would be down $2400 but with a win I would be up $2000. I'm not wanting to start a fight with you today I just wanted to point out to you again your way of keeping track is flawed.

Also I will say you have been winning way more then losing. I just wish you and others would come up with a real tracking system. Maybe would should do the SBR account. I don't know how it works but that keeps track of the Vig and the huge lines in a favorite Money Line bet that loses as in this case. I welcome you and others thoughts.
No.
20 units is how much I am risking. So thats why I subtract 20 units.
A win would be plus like 17 units if iowa state would have hit.