Login Search

THam12 NCAA, NIT, and (CBI) plays 2014

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
Looks like you took Stanford huh? I did too. Horrible performance. Dayton played great, but Stanford didn't even look interested in the game.
They're a bad team. I told myself dayton ever since I saw the line last week. Ridiculous.

I seriously cant believe i went against my gut, I usually dont.

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
They're a bad team. I told myself dayton ever since I saw the line last week. Ridiculous.

I seriously cant believe i went against my gut, I usually dont.
I liked Stanford a lot this year. It's a bittersweet feeling because I won so much on them throughout the year, and then they flopped on me today and lost nearly 3bills on them. They're better than they played today. Dawkins got schooled by Archie on the sideline, but Stanford looked defeated once they went down by 10 in the first half. Zero fight in that team. Hats off too the Flyers.

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
I liked Stanford a lot this year. It's a bittersweet feeling because I won so much on them throughout the year, and then they flopped on me today and lost nearly 3bills on them. They're better than they played today. Dawkins got schooled by Archie on the sideline, but Stanford looked defeated once they went down by 10 in the first half. Zero fight in that team. Hats off too the Flyers.
Yupppp.
I just wish I wasnt dumb and didnt bet against my gut.

Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
Yeah but the better team always wins when it matters and arizona did that even though they trailed most the game. That thams kid for sdst went cold down the stretch
Ok. You Must not have read the Moron's post.
He said they had no chance.
They had more than a chance.